Since we introduced TOM*, the menswear landscape has grown immensely and has turned into an ever-expanding fashion community. This year, we are excited to introduce you to TOM*s new sister, Toronto Women’s Fashion Week (TW)!
With a variety of Canadian designers to discover, there is so much to look forward to during our inaugural season. Pulling everything together over the last few months has required a lot of dedication, commitment and preparation but we wanted to bring you the best that Canadian women’s fashion has to offer.
Resting assured that we have our end covered, you might be asking yourself what you can do to prepare for the biggest week on the Canadian fashion scene. Here are a few helpful tips:
- Tickets – If you want to be at TW then you have to make sure you claim your spot for the shows you wish to attend. You can purchase your tickets here.
- Outfits – This is a fashion event after all! There will be press and photographers around throughout the entire week so make sure you stand out from the crowd!
- A Crossbody Handbag – Clutches might be too small for all the free samples given out during the shows and oversized handbags might make things difficult when navigating through the crowd. Plan accordingly.
- Comfortable Shoes – Heels are great for street style, but not for winter. Plus, an extra pair of boots or sneakers will save you from feeling sore when all the glamour is done.
- Power Bank– Because we don’t want your phone shutting down in the middle of your epic Snapchat session!
- Bottled Water – Staying hydrated is super important and the outfits hitting the runway are gonna be HOT, so yeah…
Are you ready for Toronto Women’s Fashion Week? Share your experience with us by tagging @tw_fw and we hope to see you at there!
Written by: Jessica Moore
Photo by: Kris Atomic